MHQP recognizes the primary care practices that perform highest on its annual statewide Patient Experience Survey through a new awards program called the “MHQP Patient Experience Awards.”
MHQP conducts the only statewide survey in Massachusetts of patients’ experiences in primary care. The results of this survey are used to identify the top performing adult and pediatric primary care practices each year. Awards are given to the top overall performers, as well as to those practices distinguishing themselves in each of these nine categories:
- Empowering Patient Self Care
- Patient-Provider Communications
- Assessment of Patient Behavioral Health Issues
- Office Staff Professional Excellence
- Coordinating Patient Care
- How Well Providers Know Their Patients
- Ease of Access to Care
- Assessment of Child Development (pediatrics only)
- Pediatric Preventative Care (pediatrics only)
MHQP congratulates the recipients of the 2019 MHQP Patient Experience Awards for their commitment to excellence and best-in-class patient experiences.
Click HERE to see the list of award recipients for 2019.